Kyocera JAX Prepaid Phone (Virgin Mobile)

  Kyocera JAX Prepaid Phone (Virgin Mobile)



Kyocera JAX Prepaid Phone (Virgin Mobile)



Click Here



Saturday, March 14, 2015

Kyocera Revolution Series 5-1/2-Inch Santoku Knife and Y Peeler Set,

Kyocera Revolution Series 5-1/2-Inch Santoku Knife and Y Peeler Set,

Kyocera Revolution Series 5-1/2-Inch Santoku Knife and Y Peeler Set,

Kyocera Revolution Series 5-1/2-Inch Santoku Knife and Y Peeler Set,

Kyocera Kyocera Revolution Series 5-1/2-Inch Santoku Knife and Y Peeler Set, Pink

  • 2-piece set includes 5-1/2-inch Santoku knife and Y-shaped peeler with pink handles; benefits the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • Ceramic blades ground to microscopic precision by diamond wheels for rock-like edge with excellent sharpness retention
  • Blades are totally impervious to acids, juices, oils, salts or other elements; will never rust
  • Lightweight, extremely balanced in the hand; ergonomic handles reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting
  • Hand wash only for knife; peeler is dishwasher safe
 
 
I already owned the 5.5 pink knife and loved it. It's the knife I grab about 98% of the time for everyday use, and I cook a lot. Sometimes I get in the 'zone' and don't use my brain. You canNOT use any ceramic knife for hard or frozen foods. The knife comes with a leaflet that fully explains the do's and don'ts. I knew better but didn't do that and the blade snapped in a big chunk. This was totally my careless stupidity. I loved this knife so much I bought this set right away, with the peeler, at a better price than what I spent originally. I see this is available in white, black, or pink handle. I like the pink handle b/c it shows up easily in the drawerful of knives and utensils. No hunting for it, I want it at the ready. It feels comfortable in the hand. The knife never needed sharpening in all the 5 yrs I owned it. So if you just don't try to cut a frozen piece of ginger with it like I did, it will last you a long time.

Update 8/24/13: I just bought another set in white, not because I still don't have use of the pink one, but bc the price was good at $35, had to have one more; like potato chips, you can't have just one. I see the additional choice of colors added since my last review in 2011, the orange one is now least expensive--it's calling my name but I must resist. Even at a $49 price tag, having at least ONE is a must, just do it. Then look for good deals and buy yourself an extra one when you can. I also wanted to add, this comes beautifully packaged too--impressive for gifting. 

Kyocera Revolution Series 5-1/2-Inch Santoku Knife and Y Peeler Set,

No comments:

Post a Comment